General data protection information in accordance with Art. 13 and 14 GDPR
1. Name and contact details of the processing controller
Responsible: AEC Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 89 215 46 25 0
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at the following address:
SiDIT GmbH Langgasse 20 97261 Güntersleben
3. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose and their use
(a) Collection and storage
When you first contact us and/or conclude a contract with us, we usually collect the following information:
• Company name
• Salutation, first name, surname of the named contact persons
• Address (if different: billing address)
• A valid email address,
• Phone number (landline and/or mobile)
• Fax number
• Bank/payment data
• Date of birth
• Vehicle data (Vehicle Identification Number, license number, etc.)
• Vehicle owner data (driving license, identity card, passport data, etc.)
We assign you a customer number in our system.
b) What do we process your data for (purpose of processing) and on what legal basis?
In the following, we will inform you for what purpose and on what legal basis we process your data.
aa) For the fulfilment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR)
We process your data for the execution of our contracts with you, i.e. in particular
• in performance of a contract
• for correspondence with you;
• for billing purposes;
• for processing warranty claims
• for the settlement of any existing liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you.
bb) Based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR)
If you have given us your consent to process personal data, the respective consent is the legal basis for the processing mentioned there.
This concerns in particular
• Collection and storage of further personal data
• Advertising correspondence by telephone or e-mail
• Customer account
• Birthday congratulations
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to declarations of consent that you have made to us prior to the validity of the GDPR, i.e. before 25 May 2018. We hereby inform you that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
cc) Within the scope of the weighing of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR)
We may also use your data on the basis of a balancing of interests to protect the legitimate interests of ourselves or third parties. This is done, for example, for the following purposes:
• Maintaining an order history for our future services
• For customer consulating and support and sales
• general business management and development of services and products
• Advertising, market and opinion research
Our interest in the respective processing results from the respective purposes and is otherwise of an economic nature. As far as this is possible and appropriate, we process your data pseudonymised or anonymised.
dd) Due to legal requirements (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR)
We are subject to various legal obligations, such as statutory commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO).
4. Transfer of data to third parties and processors
The passing on of personal data is also processing in the sense of the preceding paragraph 3, but we would like to inform you here again separately about the subject of passing on personal data to third parties. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason we are particularly careful when it comes to passing on your data to third parties.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties is usually for the following purposes.
• contract processors with whom we have concluded an agreement in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO or contractual partners with joint responsibility
• Contracting party
• Shipping (e.g. shipping service provider)
• Payment (e.g. payment service provider)
• Accounting (e.g. tax consultant)
• Legal disputes (e.g. lawyer)
• Communication platform (e.g. e-mail, WhatsApp, other messenger services)
Your personal data will be deleted by us if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will not be able to process the data based on this consent.
for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, to refuse the processing
is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, please send an email to email@example.com