AEC is a general distributor for Dodge & RAM branded vehicles for Europe (EU & EFTA). For you as our dealer this means a unique opportunity of becoming an official sales and service point for the Dodge & RAM brands. As part of this process, dealers can receive full access to manufacturer’s supported activities including Dodge & RAM corporate identity, service certification and technical training.
If you wish to become an official dealer please send us your application.
The benefits of collaborating with AEC as your vehicle source remain:
- Always fresh inventory of fast-moving vehicles in Antwerp
- Engineering & Research Department that ensures correct homologation
- Central conversions to European standards in a leading facility
- Leading LPG conversions using Prins-by-AEC Systems
- Superior Technical Support & After-Sales
- AEC Premium Warranty
- Dealer Financing Programs
OFFICIAL DODGE AND RAM SALES & SERVICE CONTRACTS.
A transparent contract from an experienced partner offering superior services.
OFFICIAL IMPORTER FOR EU / EFTA
AEC has been appointed as a general distributor for Europe and offers its dealers official sales rights for Dodge & RAM vehicles.
FOUNDED 1996 | 20 YEARS AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE
AEC has a vast experience in collaboration with the manufacturer. The dealers can rely on our expertise in all areas of the business.
FAST AND EASY START THANKS TO AEC PROCESSES
AEC has been operating a professional dealer network in Europe since 2011. Starting a collaboration with us is an easy process for the dealer.
SOLID ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
One of AEC’s core competences is its leading engineering team that concepts and manufactures all the homologation processes in-house.
STATE OF THE ART DISTRIBUTION CENTER
AEC re-engineers the vehicles for the European market in one of the largest European port facilities using its patented parts and processes.
CENTRALIZED LEADING SERVICES
AEC works with market leaders in the areas of warranty, financing, LPG, logistics & more to provide the ultimate service package to the dealers.
AEC AS YOUR PARTNER
AEC has been in the business for over 20 years. Our main focus as a global automotive solutions provider has always been in the attention to detail.
Our dealers benefit from high quality and scale. We have been collaborating with market leaders in various areas to provide our dealers the peace of mind and reliability in areas such as:
- Import Tax
- EU Parts
THE DODGE AND RAM BUSINESS
The Dodge and RAM business offers a lucrative opportunity for established dealerships and entrepreneurs.
With affordable requirements that AEC has negotiated for the European network, becoming an official dealer is a solid investment. Our close collaboration with the factory allows us to offer the following official programs:
- Sales Contract
- Dodge/RAM CI
- Technical Training
WE DON’T JUST SAY WE OFFER FULL SERVICE.
WE ACTUALLY DO IT.
Import business is a complex process due to collaboration with various service providers. AEC’s unique service concept allows its dealers to focus on sales.
AEC SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
- Quality: due to large volumes, AEC is able to secure competitive prices for premium quality in all areas of business.
- Dedication: majority of services and parts are developed and certified specifically for Dodge and RAM in Europe by AEC’s in- house professionals.
- Transparency: AEC’s team is always transparent about its capabilities.
- Time Investment: From import to after-sales support AEC ensures that the vehicles are ready for sale.
- Driving Awareness: in-house PR specialists guarantee attraction of new customer segments.
AEC SERVICE OFFERS
EU INVENTORY & DISTRIBUTION
EU HOMOLOGATION & REGISTRATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
AFTER-SALES & TECHNICAL TRAINING
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
WARRANTY & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
DEALER TRAINING & SUPPORT
WELL-PLANNED EUROPEAN INVENTORY & FAST DELIVERY
AEC team ensures efficient inventory at all times – we monitor market demands and plan our production together with the factory to ensure smooth and timely delivery to our dealer network.
Our experts understand your requirements towards our inventory very well. You want us to anticipate demand for various configurations and always have the high demand models on stock for fast access.
Our team offers exactly that.
Our inventory is always up to date as we don’t overstock and always ensure dynamic and fresh selection in our stock!
But don’t take our word for it – get your dealer access to our easy-to-navigate DEALERPORT now and search for the cars you need now under:
If you don’t have your dealer access yet – contact us now at email@example.com.
All AEC Dodge & RAM vehicles arrive in Antwerp and are handled in our facility by certified and trained technicians.
AEC’s vehicle processing center is a state of the art ISO certified facility that offers:
- Scalable Solutions: due to the remarkable growth of our retail channel in the past 6 years, AEC has relocated its port operations to Antwerp, Belgium to accommodate the growing demand.
- More Services: The creation of AEC’s VPC Service in Antwerp has lead to expansion of our industry-leading services and faster turnaround times, lower rates and even better quality of installations & technical work.
- Vast Experience: Our long-term established facility ensures fast and reliable services to dealers all over Europe.
CENTRALIZED SERVICE AT OUR PORT FACILITY
All AEC vehicles arrive in Antwerp and are handled by our team.
AEC Import services include essential import fees so that you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs!
AEC coordinates all the processes associated with the import, to ensure that our customers receive fully- imported products that include:
- Customs Duty Payment & Terminal Handling Fees
- Pre-Delivery Inspection incl. Professional Car Wash
- Anti-Corrosive Underbody Coating incl. Cavity Sealing
- AEC Homologation incl. Trailer Hitch (Ram), Registration Documents
- EU Navigation Software Update incl. DAB Antenna (where available)
- Owner’s Manual (English or translated in key European languages)
- Transport to Dealers’ Point-of-Sale (OPTIONAL SERVICE)
- Consolidation of Trucks
- Full Truck Loads
- Short-Sea Connections Ro-Ro
- Other means of transportation
TECHNICALLY SUPERIOR & STREET LEGAL.
YOU HAVE OUR WORD FOR IT.
AEC offers a care-free package based on single-type approval process. This in-house service ensures that our cars have the highest consistent quality on the market.
TECHNICAL CONVERSION FOR EU
- E-Marked Position LED Light
- E-Marked Daytime Running Lamps
- Integrated Rear Fog LED Switch
- Double Function Rear E-Marked LED
- E-Marked Rear Reflector
- Integrated Yellow Blinker
EUROPEAN REGISTRATION PAPERS
- Correct data sheet with all European technical data tests performed by AEC
- Each vehicle individually approved by TÜV inspectors in the port facility
- §13 TÜV Certificate for New Vehicle
- German “Brief” Registration Document
- Optional German One-Day Registration
OEM-QUALITY IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS.
AEC offers technical and commercial solutions to match any market requirements. Our testing is proprietary to AEC and offers market leading results in many areas.
LONG-TIME EXPERIENCE WITH WARRANTY SERVICES.
AEC offers unparalleled warranty packages that are unique in their scope and coverage and provide protection to the dealer as well as a competitive advantage that must be advertised and promoted:
|AEC Basic||AEC Premium|
|Charge||Included in AEC Package||Additional Cost|
|Duration||24 months||24/36/48 months|
|Coverage||Engine, Manual and automatic transmissions, axle drives||All mechanical and electronic parts of the vehicle|
|Total mileage||Up to 100.000km||Up to 150.000km|
|Reimbursement||100% of labor (manufacturer labor rate per hour)||100% of labor (manufacturer labor rate per hour)|
|Reimbursement||100% parts||100% parts|
|Capped per year||unlimited||Annual maximum payout|
AEC WARRANTY BENEFITS
AEC offers various warranty packages from 24 months Basic to 48 months Premium warranty to ensure that our dealers are competitive and can offer superior service to their customers:
- Reduction of dealer liability claims
- Regular parts margin and labor hours reimbursement
- Roadside assistance can be purchased separately
- Service / maintenance booklet specifically designed for AEC vehicles included
- Increased trust in the brand and loyalty to the dealership
- Higher customer satisfaction and increased return rate
- Competitive pricing and high coverage
- Long time experience in providing warranty products for Dodge & RAM vehicles with extensive statistics
AEC OFFERS FULL SUPPORT FOR ALL TECHNICAL ISSUES.
AEC provides the dealer and the consumer with professional solutions & end-to-end support incl. official Dodge & RAM training programs.
AEC AFTER-SALES DEPARTMENT
AEC operates a support hotline to assist the dealers with all technical issues including damages, remote support for infotainment systems, homologation etc.
Central email for all claims firstname.lastname@example.org
NAVIGATION SOFTWARE UPDATES
All AEC vehicles get a navigation update in the port.
Our solution has a remote-support possibility:
A simple call/email to our helpful After-Sales Team and we will provide you with an immediate software update and solve your problem. Whenever a new firmware version is released, we will provide links and installation instructions.
OWNERS AND SERVICE MANUALS
Each vehicle is supplied with an operating manual as well as an AEC-exclusive warranty service booklet.
AEC uses the services of the official Dodge & RAM translation provider for main European languages.
Moreover, AEC produces training manuals for its major services and products, such as the LPG training manual etc.
AEC OFFERS OFFICIAL FACTORY SUPPORT.
AEC OFFERS official factory support & PARTS. As an official general distributor, AEC offers access to all the official dealer tools, parts, equipment, training, and certifications that is offered in collaboration with the manufacturer.
As a general distributor, AEC is also your official parts provider for original OEM spare parts and accessories bearing the MOPAR trademark.
Once your dealership has been certified as an authorized service & recall point of after-sales, your dealership will have access to all the necessary parts, catalogues and manuals.
AEC provides its dealers the opportunity to access Tech Autority – your official source to MOPAR information.
You can find tutorials, body repair and wiring manuals, training, online subscriptions, diagnostics manuals and much more.
SERVICE AND RECALL TRAINING
AEC participates in official Dodge & RAM “Train the Trainer” programs and offers factory-approved trainings to all its dealers to obtain full Dodge & RAM service & recall certifications.
Additionally, access to official online learning tools is granted to dealers.
Access is subject to the participation in the service certification program.
STEP BY STEP DEALER INTEGRATION
AEC offers a carefully designed dealer package that allows you to concentrate on your business.
DEALERPORT – AEC BACKEND
AEC offers an easy-to-navigate dealer backend with access to the following tools:
- Inventory: search our port or incoming inventory to offer vehicles to your customers
- Downloads: find and download all the customer literature incl. sales tools for your dealership
- E-Learning: educate your sales staff using our online learning tools
- AEC Contacts: get your staff in touch with the right person at AEC
DEDICATED DEALER TRAINING
AEC offers one-on-one or group trainings for dealers to increase product knowledge and ensure smooth communication with the end consumer.
Your sales team can acquire product knowledge directly from an official importer!
Dealer principals can check the performance in AEC’s Online Test Environment.
PRODUCT WEBSITE INCL. DEALER LOCATOR
AEC product team supports the dealers with dedicated Dodge & RAM webpages.
DEALER LISTING & LOCATOR
- Potential customers can find initial information incl. service offers, dealership history and opening hours
- Dealer pages are integrated into our product website under aeceurope.com – customers have reliable source of product information
- Strong SEO: “Dodge” on page 1
- 5 Languages
- Customers can search for the desired vehicle and sign up for a test drive.
YOUR INVENTORY CAN BE FINANCED DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR COOPERATIONS WITH LEADING EUROPEAN BANKS.
In select markets, AEC has an exclusive cooperation with Santander Consumer bank offering superior rates in both dealer as well as consumer financing.
Our dealer floor plan financing offers great flexibility for your inventory.
With vast experience in the field, our banking partners offer solutions that are based on your specific needs:
- Tax pre-financing
- 365 days range
- Low Euribor-based interest rates
- Dedicated local support
- Direct re-financing to consumer
- Liquidity awareness for installment programs
Depending on your credit score and financing needs, such financing lines can range from 200.000€ to 2.0 Mio € or more.
Besides financing of your own dealer inventory, AEC also offers tailored financial solutions for your end customers.
Whether competitive company leasing solutions or long-time private financing, our bank partners have vast experience in their respective markets and can always offer the right package for your needs.
- Financing: residual value, 0 down payment, budget financing, Santander AutoFlat for additional vehicle specific costs etc.
- Leasing: company and private leasing options using common market practices such as km- leasing, fixed value leasing, insurance products etc.
OFFICIAL CORPORATE IDENTITY
In collaboration with FCA, AEC offers guidelines that allows its partners to become official dealers. The moderate cost will ensure a timely pay off of your investment.
AEC NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
All AEC dealers will have an opportunity to comply with minimum brand CI standards to obtain the lucrative status of an official dealer.
Dealers must carry sufficient inventory & demo vehicles at all times as well as report all sales and inventory information in a timely manner via the AEC stock inventory management portal, Dealerport.
Contact our Business Development Department now to find out the full requirements of becoming an official Dodge & RAM point of sale.
Contact email@example.com for more details!
CORPORATE IDENTITY ELEMENTS
External Elements include among others:
- Silver grey paint & Brand logos
- Dealer name lettering
- Entrance pylon & Flags
Internal Elements include among others:
- Simplified Sales Area
- Showroom Floor
- Posters, Logos, Brochure Holders
The full requirements are outlined in a dedicated brochure that can be provided upon request.
HOW DO YOU BECOME AN OFFICIAL DODGE & RAM DEALER
Meet our team to discuss your next steps!
HOW DO WE PROCEED?
Contact AEC Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org to take the following steps:
- Submit the dealer application form here
- Discuss your specific requirements with us
- Discuss your business strategy with our experts
- Analyze the affordable requirements and compliance steps
- Analyze pricing and volumes for your market
- Meet our sales representatives to discuss your first order
- Place your orders and get ready to follow our easy integration steps
- START MAKING MONEY!
Combined fuel consumption of Dodge Models with available V8 - V6 petrol engines: 14,7 – 11,2 l/100km; CO2-Emissions comb.: 395 – 272 g/km; Emission class: 459/2012; CO2-Efficiency class: G* | Combined fuel consumption of the RAM 1500 models with the available V8 petrol engines: 14.9 - 12.8 l/100km; CO2-Emissions comb.: 352 - 298 g/km; Emission class: 459/2012; CO2-Efficiency class: G-E*